What you need for your application
You will make a good first impression on us if your documents are meaningful and complete.
Please enclose the following:
- Letter stating your earliest possible entrance date
- Chronological CV (also stating the main aspects of your activities; further education; software skills; language skills; hobbies)
- Reports and certificates (employment, graduation and school certificates – the last two school reports for apprenticeships)
- Additional documents (certificates, etc.)
Tips for writing your application
- If possible, refer to the advertised position in your letter and make sure that you address it to the appropriate contact partners.
- Make sure that your CV is complete and clear and does not contain any gaps. It is always a good idea to make your CV as concise as possible.
- You can make yourself stand out from the competition with the help of additional documents, for example, about voluntary practical training or other activities.
- Pay attention to spelling.
Haven't found the appropriate position? Take the first step and send us your unsolicited application.
We shall carefully assess your documents on an individual basis. We will require some time to do so. We will keep you informed about the status of your application. We will then invite you to a personal interview once your documents have been successfully assessed. We will naturally also send you feedback even if your application was not successful.
Point of Contact
+49 7191 904 38-4110
Training Supervisor (mechanic)
+49 7191 904 38-5118
Training Supervisor (clerk)
+49 7191 904 38-0
RIVA GmbH Engineering